An invoice confirmation email with tracking information is sent once an order ships.
Notification is sent by email the Estimated Ship Date (ESD) of any backordered components. Backordered items will ship via your original Shipping Method and, if originally authorized by credit card, will also be charged when available to ship.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY:
To return product, please review our complete return policy below and carefully follow the "How to Return Product" steps to ensure you receive proper credit:
If your purchase was made with one of our distributers or vendors:
• For a refund- please initiate the return with them.
• For exchanges or warranties- please contact us to see how we can help. Proof of purchase may be required.
Advance Adapters will accept returns of merchandise in like-new condition within 30 days of the invoice date for full credit of price paid. Please note that freight is non-refundable unless the refund is a result of an error on our part (please contact us for prepaid return arrangements).
RESTOCKING FEE POLICY:
A Restocking Fee (up to 30%) may apply to your credit value for one of more of the following reasons:
• Returned product does not have an RGA code (unauthorized return). Please contact us to request your RGA as noted in How to Return Product steps.
• Returned product is received more than 30 days from purchase, or 30 days after receiving an RGA number. Refunds or credits on merchandise after 30 days is at the discretion of Advance Adapters.
• Returned product is not returned in like-new condition. All items are assumed to have been delivered in like-new condition unless otherwise reported by end customer within 7 days of order delivery.
• Return of partial kit (Individual parts will not receive full retail value if purchased in a kit).
• Return of parts that have been modified, painted, missing 1 or more components listed in description of part contents or damaged due to improper return packaging.
• Return or exchange of a custom-built unit (Atlas Transfer Cases are considered custom-built).
DAMAGED or DEFECTIVE / WRONG PARTS SENT IN ERROR / LOST or REFUSED SHIPMENTS / ADDRESS ERRORS:
We guarantee that if our headers do not fit your engine conversion exactly as yo see fit you can simply return with no restocking fee, provided they are returned in like-new condition and have no damage or modifications. Please request your RGA right away to get your return processed quickly. Freight is non-refundable.
HOW TO RETURN PRODUCT:
1) Contact us to receive a (RGA) Return Authorization either by phone at 1-800-350-2223; by email at email@example.com .
2) Please ensure the packaging of returning product is sufficient to transport without damage per Restocking Fee Policy (see above).
3) Please write the RGA Code on the outside of the box or place it inside with the part.
4) Return postage paid to the address below using your preferred delivery service. If your return is a result of an error on our part, we will make prepaid return arrangements with your RGA.
4320 Aerotech Center Way, Paso Robles, CA 93446
5) Please allow 2-3 weeks for your return to be processed. You will receive a credit confirmation email once completed.
Refunds will post to the original form of payment if available or, if necessary or requested, by company check. We do not offer store credit. Please note that you may be contacted and asked to provide payment details to return funds to your card. If not on file when we process your return, you may receive your refund via company check. If we receive a return that we cannot process (does not pass inspection, no RGA, arrives damaged from transit), upon request we can ship the part back to the customer (freight will be the customer’s responsibility), or we will dispose of the item after 7 days from notifying the customer.